Jawatan kosong MATA Aviation in Senai, Johor 2016. MALAYSIAN AVIATION TRAINING ACADEMY #MATA; an Approved Training Organization Part147 (ATO/2013/02) accredited by the Department of Civil Aviation Malaysia (DCAM). grooms future Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers and Technicians using DCAM EASA Part66 syllabus.
AIRCRAFT TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years as a maintenance technician working on commercial or military aircraft:
- Those with teaching or practical instructing experience is an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years as a maintenance technician.
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance or equivalent is an advantage.
QUALITY ASSURANCE EXECUTIVE
- Must possess recognized Aerospace Engineering Degree.
- At least two (2) years' experience in related field.
HR ADMIN OFFICER
- Must possess at least Diploma in either Business Studies/Administration. Office Management.
- Human Resource Management or equivalent;
- At least 1 (one) year of relevant working experience with exposure in general HR/Admin.
- Able to multi task, maintain confidentiality of information and work with minimum supervision
STUDENT AFFAIRS OFFICER
- Minimum with Diploma/Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline:
- Responsible for matters pertaining to student welfare and services.
All MATA Aviation jobs vacancies 2016 are to be based in Senai, Johor.
Interested candidates please email or courier your resume with passport photograph (Non-Retumable) to:
Human Resource Department
Malaysian Aviation Training Academy Sdn Bhd
No.14, Jalan Putra Square 7,
Putra Square, 25200 Kuantan,
Pahang Darul Makmur
Phone No: 09-5133932
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28 January 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.