Management Associate Program 2016 @ Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific- Global leader in growth consulting.
- Great exposure in APAC and Global market.
- Outstanding career development opportunities.
- Job based in Iskandar, Johor.
Exhilarating 12-month program designed to mould and harvest top-class individual, to be embedded with Frost & Sullivan Core Values, knowledge and skills. Through frequent interactions with key decision makers and senior leaders throughout the organization, the program puts on a pedestal to
be earmarked as future mid-level leaders of Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific.
What it takes to quality?
We only accept a select number of MAs each year. We are looking for dynamic individuals excited to unleash their true potential and be part of an organization where intelligent information comes alive. But we also have a few specific requirements;
- Fresh postgraduate from a leading university OR
- Degree holders with minimum CGPA of 3.5 and not more than 2 years of practical business experience.
- Excellent communication skill and executive presence.
- Energetic, articulate, mature, and ability to adapt in a fast-
- Highly motivated with superior analytical, strategic and
- Globally minded and ability to navigate in a diverse cultural environment.
- Outstanding relationship building and networking skills.
- Demonstrate self-awareness and ability to receive feedback Geographic mobility.
How do you apply?
Kindly apply online your resume along with a an essay nothing less than 500 words based on any one of the following:
- Olympic Spirit
- One Global Team
- Sense of Urgency
- Provocatively Challenging
- Being Significant
- Everybody Serves Client
Application closing date: 31 st March 2016
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost Sullivan leverages 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents.
WHY JOIN Frost & Sullivan?
Frost & Sullivan is the world's fastest growing company in its industry. A career at Frost & Sullivan will be dynamic, fast- paced, and growth-oriented. The company has a very clear and ambitious vision of the future, which promises to make a career at Frost & Sullivan very rewarding. If you are interested, please apply online through JOBSTREET here.