Jawatan Kosong Koperasi Iskandara Malaysia Berhad, Johor Oktober 2016
|Jawatan Kosong Koperasi Iskandara Malaysia Berhad 20 September 2016|
Koperasi Iskandara Malaysia Berhad, Johor membuka peluang pekerjaan terkini bulan Oktober ,ini.
Rakyat Negeri Johor Darul Ta`zim atau Warganegara Malaysia yang berminat kerja Koperasi Iskandara Malaysia Berhad, Johor dan berkelayakan
dipelawa untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan :
Organisation : lskandar Malaysia Cooperative Berhad (imCoop)
Salary : RM 4,000- 5,000
Location : i-park lndahpura, Bandar lndahpura
Closing Date : 20 September 2016
Skills and Qualification
1. Hold relevant qualifications associated with Warehouse Management including a Forklift Truck
2. Have experience in stock control and in some roles, customs liaison.
3. Have strong management skills, able to efficiently organize team on various shifts (if required)
4. Good organization skills of people, stock and budgets whilst planning for the future.
5. Able to motivate a workforce and encourage strong teamwork.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office would be beneficial and you may also be required to have a sound
understanding of industry standard computer software.
7. 5 years’ experience in managerial level
1. Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, Operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
2. Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on
3. Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
4. Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
S. Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
6. Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
7. Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
8. Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
9. Maintains warehouse staff job resuits by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. . g
10. Maintains professwnal and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating inprofessional societies (if required)
11. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org