JAMES SFISHER OFFSHORE LIMITED mencari calon-calon yang sesuai untuk mengisi kekosongan jawatan JAMES SFISHER OFFSHORE LIMITED terkini 2016.
|Jawatan Kosong JAMES SFISHER OFFSHORE LIMITED 31 Disember 2016|
Warganegara Malaysia yang berminat bekerja di JAMES SFISHER OFFSHORE LIMITED dan berkelayakan dipelawa untuk memohon sekarang juga.
Jawatan Kosong JAMES SFISHER OFFSHORE LIMITED Terkini Disember 2016 :
POST HOLDER TBC
RESPONSIBLE TO Malaysian Office
The main purpose of the role is to support the daily administration and communication's between JF0 Singapore, JF0 Malaysia and JF0 UK
ensuring both internally operational communications are maintained and also that all external client communications are carried out promptly
• Coordination of all administration with regards to the Operations and sales Department
• Preparation and maintenance of equipment documentation
• Responsible for upkeep of equipment certification register
• Liaise with Projects Department with respect to equipment documentation.
• Maintain spare part stock inventory 84 Complete manifest detail for outbound shipping
• Pass work instructions to workshop from Projects Office & Issue reports from Malaysia to Singapore
• Complete all spare parts / consumables ordering as per Operations Supervisors request &
• Reconcile all monthly invoices against good received & Communicate work progress reports daily
• Collate daily time sheets ensuring correct job numbers are recorded
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience in a comparable role or business administration qualification Skills / Abilities
• Good communication skills, IT skills, MS Office in particular, Excellent planning and organization skills, Cooperative and supportive team player Personal Attributes
• Dependability, Honesty and integrity, Positive, proactive attitude, Works well with others
• Must be able and willing to travel to the UK for training as and when required
Only short listed application will be called for further process. Last submission is 31 of December 2016.
Please forward your CV along-with covering letter, last pay-slip, and all document related with your CV included (Current & Expected salary) to email@example.com
PLO 209, Jakan Rasau. Kompleks Perindustnan Tanjung langsat, 87700 Pasir Gudang. Johor