AirAsia Berhad mencari calon-calon yang sesuai untuk mengisi kekosongan jawatan AirAsia Berhad terkini 2017.
|Jawatan Kosong AirAsia Berhad 04 November 2017|
Warganegara Malaysia yang berminat bekerja diAirAsia Berhaddan berkelayakan dipelawa untuk memohon sekarang juga.
Jawatan Kosong AirAsia Berhad Terkini 04 November 2017
1. CABIN CREW
Date : 4 November 2017
Venue : The Puteri Pacific Hotel JB, Mutiara Room (Level 2)
Registration Time: 9.00 am till 11.00 am
• Accountable to the aircraft commander.
• Responsible to carry out the commander's instructions and assist him in the safe operation of the aircraft.
• Report any safety irregularities to the commander.
• Carry out pre-flight duties including checking the safety equipments on-board, ensuring the interior of the aircraft is clean, tidy and in an orderly manner.
• Educate passengers on the aircraft's safety procedures.
• Attend to passenger's inquiries.
• Perform sales on duty-free goods, merchandises and food & beverages.
• Reassure passengers and ensure that they comply to safety procedures during emergency.
• Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of the flight.
• Open to Malaysians
• Height: Female Min 157cm ( female ) barefoot
• *SPM with CREDIT in English or any subsitute credentials,pass in Bahasa Malaysia and one other credit in any other subject.
• Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply.
• Experienced crews are encouraged to apply.
• Sales driven
• Completed application form, available @ http://www.airasia.com/cabincrewmalaysia-application/
• Original & Copy of SPM with CREDIT in English or any substitute credentials,pass in Bahasa Malaysia and one other credit in any other subject.
• Original & copies of certificates of Higher Education or its equivalent
• Recent Resume
• Original and copies of NRIC
• Recent Photo -Passport Size & full-length portrait
The Dress Code: Smart casual knee length skirt or dress with full make-up.
What are Absolute Essentials:
• Outgoing, fun and stunning personality
• Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic
• Good communication skills - Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia, other languages are added advantage.
• Sales driven
• Possess a positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service working within a team environment, & dealing with people from all cultures.
NOTE: Applicants must be willing to work in Senai Airport.
Sumber iklan rasmi jawatan kosong dan permohonan secara online sila layari laman web peluang Swasta AirAsia Berhad disini.