Handal Indah provides a range of products and services which include chartering, media advertising. Innovative services such as the city tram sightseeing tours aim to promote tourism within Malaysia. Handal Indah also actively participates in various community events and activities.
We aspire to be the leading public transportation service provider by operating a fleet of modern, clean and comfortable buses. Our buses are innovatively designed and manufactured by our own technical team. Handal Indah aims to maintain its reputation as one of the most highly regarded public bus operators in Malaysia by providing the most efficient, reliable and friendly service.
Following the pace of technology, Handal Indah will continuously assess and improve its public bus service. This will ensure that Johor's public transportation system remains modern and is capable of providing the highest level of comfort and convenience to commuters.
Vacancy Position Available
1. Captain Bus
- candidate must have at least licence D (holder more than 3years) , E license or PSV
- range of age not more than 45 years for the D or E license holders while for the PSV holder the candidate age is not more than 60 years old.
-must have SRP/PMR/PT3 or SPM certificate
- can write and read
- Citizen or Permanent Resident (PR)
- monthly salary income up to RM4,000 (subject to the term and condition)
- yearly bonus and increment, captain bus incentive ,uniform , KWSP and EPF deduction, annual and sick leave, panel clinic , advance money.
-Excellent bus captain schemes.
** If the candidate interested to joint us , kindly send an email to the the email address below :
Ibrati@handalindah.com.my or firstname.lastname@example.org
Can contact us for any inquiries (07-3602244 / 07-3554422 / 07-3550766) – HR Recruitment